Comp87 2.0.3 VST AU AAX Win Mac 32 64 bitPosted on Sunday 2016/02/21 (4314 Views)
Comp87 is an easy to use zero latency compressor plug-in, capable of adding compression, punch and saturation to individual or grouped tracks in the project.
It works great on drums, instruments, vocals or even the master track. There is also a mix knob to get the parallel compression.
The goal was to design a compressor which is smart, fast and easy to use. Two main knobs (Compress and Ratio) control and adjust multiple internal parameters to shield the user from unnecessary tweaks to threshold, curve, gain, makeup, attack and release. Although most controls are included to keep the flexibility.
Since our friends and customers asked for 64 bit support, we decided to rewrite the whole thing. After spending some time we finally finished the v2.0 and now its faster than ever, supports VST and VST3 (32-64 bit) on Windows and also is available as VST, VST3 and AU for MAC OSX. Here is the Screen Shot.
Price: 29 USD - €25
Temporary unavailable for sale.
The demo version is fully functional but the output will be silenced for 4 seconds every 30 seconds.
Changes in v 2.0.3 (9/8/2018):
• Added AAX plugin format (still beta).
• Improved preset manager with new features. Including new options like copy, paste, init, etc.
• Added undo manager.
• Minor bug fixes and improvements.
• Changed protection system.
Version 2.0.2 (3/20/2017):
• Fixed a critical bug that failed the plugin on windows hosts.
• Fixed a bug in authorization system.
• Supports parameter automation now.
• Various UI bug fixes.
• Improved presets system.
• Developed entirely from scratch with new code.
• Mac OSX support.
• VST3 Support.
• 64 bit Support.
• The sound is nearly identical to version 1.
• CPU friendly and fast.
• New preset system.
• Added a little manual.
• Made installers.
Previous Version 2.0.2.
Version 2.0.3 (Windows 7 and higher - Mac OSX 10.7 or higher).
Size: 21.8 Mb